Monday, January 5, 2015

Resolutions?

I used to really enjoy setting goals for the new year. I LOVED the week in-between Christmas and New Years because everything seemed so fresh and possible. And then, a few years ago, life became really hard on almost every front. When the new year rolled around, the thought of creating resolutions was almost laughable. But I did set a goal every January for the last several years, and that goal was simply to survive another year. As things have settled down in our lives a bit the last few months, I have very tentatively thought of setting a few new goals this year. I'm still not sure if I will beyond survival, but I am thinking about it. It always is amusing to me how my life perspective changes over time - from goal crazy to virtually no goal other than survival -maybe it's time for a happy medium?

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing what your goals/resolutions might be. I wrote about setting to-do items this year instead of to-be.... [[hugs]]

    ReplyDelete