Tuesday, May 21, 2013

a return...

As I grow older I realize more and more how very little I know. It's an interesting phenomenon really, a good phenomenon, but an interesting one none the less. I concluded this blog years ago now, and gave up entirely on our family blog this past January. Our crazy life was just not allowing it. And to be perfectly honest, I didn't feel that I really had that much to say. 'Who was I to blog?' after all. That sentiment hasn't really changed, but a directive from our Stake President has. We have been asked to start a blog and regularly post. 

I am hoping to continue using this blog to chronicle my journey of what it means to try to walk in the Savior's footsteps every day. The older I get, the more daunting that task seems to become. But no matter how many times I fall down, I am determined to get up and keep trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment